Discussion 5 : Happiness
3. Bhutan started a Gross National Happiness Index. Now, there is a United Nations World Happiness Index. In 2012, Denmark was top, Canada 5th, New Zealand 8th, US 11th, UK 18th, Japan 44th, and Togo was last. Why do you think Japan is so low in spite of being a rich country?
To my mind, Japanese worker always busy cause of few employment of inflation so they have to work hard and they have to do over twice work. I guess this is the one of the mainreason why Japanese people don't feel happy. I believe if they have more free time, they have time which they feel happy.
I agree with your opinion and I also think that Japanese peole are busy is one of the big reason why our GNH is low. Also, I think that not being able to think about the worse situaton is one of the reason. We think too much that our life style and environment are natural.
返信削除I agree with you. Japanese are very deligent and panctual. So "Free time" is one of the most important things to Japanese. In their free time, Japanese can do anything like chatting and playing with their family or friends. By each person have some good quarity time, people will feel happier.
返信削除