2012年6月14日木曜日

Discussion 4: Family Matters
3.Which family system do you think is better-the"extended family" or "nuclear family" system?

Textbook says extended family system is really good for help eachother family member for example, if grandparents got sick, their children can help them as soon as possible. And I agree as this textbook but I have other reason. Before I read this textbook story, I heard one Japanese girl and her family story. She is living together her grand parents and she grew up so kind girl because she learns everyday think about her grandparents. If children have opportunity to live together with their grandparents, it's very good opportunity, I believe.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I think that extended family system is good. And it is especially good for grand parents and children. However, I think that maybe wife's position is teh most difficult and uncomfortable in many cases.
    maybe my familly shoul live with my grandparents and have the extended family style, but we haven't live with them in the same house. So, it's quite difficult for me to say wicth is extremely good. However, I think that extended family is a better style though the wife need to do some hard works.

    返信削除